Friday, March 4, 2011

The Todds Of March

Anyone who remembers the 1960's may recall that there were lots baby boys who were named Todd. In my life there are three of them. If you look at my Facebook friend list you see them all. These three fellows, who I still think of as boys, all possess a wonderful, crazy sense of humor and, coincidentally, were all born in the month of March. Two of them were actually born three weeks apart, the other one five years later.

They have never met and none even knows the other exists, I'm sure. I have known each of them their entire life; one is a grand nephew, one is Earl's nephew and the third one is the son of my best friend. Two of them lived in Idaho for years, one still does, but not in the same area of the state. One of them is the father of two grown boys, but I have a hard time realizing he is not their age.

So Happy Birthday to all three, you have each been a joy in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment